Application – requesting an invitation to enter / place an entry
Pending – entry received waiting for deposit
Accepted – Deposit received.
Confirmed – Full payment has been received.
- Entries are now being invited for the 2020 Summer Trial .
- Submit your entry on-line
- The entry list has a maximum 90 cars
- Your entry has been received and will be shown as Pending.
- Entries will be recorded in order of receipt and shown on the web site in car age order
- Entries will be shown on the Pending list until the deposit is paid.
- Once the Maximum number of entries is reached a Waitlist will be open
- Entries received with no deposit will be bumped onto the Waitlist
- Deposit has been received.
- The entry will be automatically moved onto the Accepted Entry list.
- The balance of the Entry Fee is received on or before the due date of 4th May 2020
- This will place your entry onto the confirmed Entry list.
- Entries will be added in order of receipt, date of deposit payment and date of final payment.
- Accepted entries who do not make the balance of the Entry Fee by the Due Date will be automatically moved to the Waitlist.
- Any early payments received in full will automatically be placed on the Confirmed List.
If cancelled in writing prior to 4th May 2020 all payments made will be returned less an admin fee of £100.
If cancelled in writing between 5th May 2020 and 5th June 2020 the full fee will be retained but, wherever possible (not guaranteed), we will allocate part of the entry fee to a future event.
If your place is taken by a crew on the Waitlist a full refund will be made less an admin fee of £100
After 5th June 2020 no refunds or transfer will be possible. 98% of the events costs have been paid or committed. However, if there is a crew on the Waitlist and they are able to commit to the Entry then a full refund will be made less an admin fee of £100