Application – requesting an invitation to enter / place an entry
Pending – entry received waiting for payment
Confirmed – Full payment has been received.
- Entries are now being invited for the 2020 HERO Challenge One .
- Submit your entry on-line
- The entry list has a maximum 90 cars
- Your entry has been received and will be shown as Pending.
- Entries will be recorded in order of receipt and shown on the web site in car age order
- Entries will be shown on the Pending list until paid in full.
- Once the Maximum number of entries is reached a Waitlist will be open
- Entries received without payment will be bumped onto the Waitlist
- Entry fee has been paid in full
- This will place your entry onto the confirmed Entry list.
- Entries will be added in order of receipt, date of payment.
Entries to the Master Class
Entries from crews that qualify as a Master are subject to availability.
If cancelled in writing prior to 1st August 2020 all payments made will be returned less an admin fee of £25.
If cancelled in writing between 1st August 2020 and 1st September 2020 the full fee will be retained but, wherever possible (not guaranteed), we will allocate part of the entry fee to a future event.
If your place is taken by a crew on the Waitlist a full refund will be made less an admin fee of £25
After 1st September 2020 no refunds or transfer will be possible. 98% of the events costs have been paid or committed. However, if there is a crew on the Waitlist and they are able to commit to the Entry then a full refund will be made less an admin fee of £25