Application – requesting an invitation to enter / place an entry
Pending – entry received waiting for deposit
Accepted – Deposit received.
Confirmed – Full payment has been received.
Entry is open
- Entries are now being invited for the 2021 Winter Challenge.
- Submit your entry on-line
- The entry list has a maximum 60 cars
Your entry has been received and will be shown as Pending.
- Entries will be recorded in order of receipt and shown on the web site in car age order
- Entries will be shown on the Pending list until the deposit is paid.
- Once the Maximum number of entries is reached a Waitlist will be open
- Entries received with no deposit will be bumped onto the Waitlist
Deposit has been received.
- The entry will be automatically moved onto the Accepted Entry list.
The balance of the Entry Fee is received on or before the due date of 30th July 2020
- This will place your entry onto the confirmed Entry list.
- Entries will be added in order of receipt, date of deposit payment and date of final payment.
- Accepted entries who do not make the balance of the Entry Fee by the Due Date will be automatically moved to the Waitlist.
- Any early payments received in full will automatically be placed on the Confirmed List.
If cancelled in writing prior to 31st October 2020 all payments made will be returned less 50% of the deposit (which is £400).
If cancelled in writing between 1st November 31st December 2020 the full fee will be retained unless your place is taken by a crew on the Wait list, then a full refund will be made less an admin fee of £250.
After 31st December 2020 no refunds will be possible. 98% of the events costs have been paid or committed. However, if there is a crew on the Wait list and they are able to commit to the Entry, then a full refund will be made less an admin fee of £250.